At Lead Bank, we understand you need options, our money market and checking accounts are designed to give you the flexibility you need when managing your money. Our knowledgeable Universal Bankers are prepared to answer any questions you may have.
Earn more interest than a traditional savings account.
- Earn more for your money and enjoy easy access to your funds
- $500 minimum to open
- Accounts with a balance less than $2,500 subject to a $5 monthly fee
- Regulations require that we limit the number of transactions, please see your Relationship Manager for details
Learn more about Lead Money Market accounts and see our competitive rates.
Simplest checking account with minimal requirements and the convenience of being able to manage your account online.
- $100 to open
- No minimum balance
- First 10 checks written each month are free ($0.25 fee for each additional check written over 10)
- Free eStatements ($5 monthly fee for paper statements)
Personal Standard Checking
Basic checking account gives you unlimited check writing but does require a minimum balance.
- $100 to open
- $1,000 minimum balance
- Unlimited check writing
- $7.50 monthly fee if daily balance drops below $1,000
- Earns interest (call your Relationship Manager for our current rates)
Additional Features for Both Checking Accounts:
- Free instant-issue personal debit card
- Debit card can be personalized for $10 each
- All debit cards are EMV chip enabled
- Free online banking and bill pay
- E-Statements with check images
- Mobile banking
*A fee of $30 will be imposed for each overdraft payment created by checks, in person
withdrawals or automatic payments (an overdraft payment for ATM/electronic means
may apply if customer requests/opts-in). In addition, we will charge your account
a $3 per day daily overdraft fee for the fourth and each subsequent consecutive
business day your account is overdrawn. Payment of your overdraft is discretionary
and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if
your account has been open less than 30 days or is not in good standing. You will be
required to bring your checking account into a positive balance within 35 days of your