Q: Is my mobile device secure to use?
- Smartphones such as iPhones, Android and Blackberry have a very controlled and secure operating system. When you close your browser or your app, your session ends.
- Mobile Banking uses 128 bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking - which basically encrypts and masks any sensitive information.
- Mobile Banking uses strong Firewalls just like Online Banking - which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion.
- Mobile Banking uses your Username & Password for access, just like Online Banking. And just like with Online Banking, your account will lock down after 3 incorrect attempts from your mobile device.
- Mobile Banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account.
Q: What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
Even if that happens, your mobile banking access is secured.
- No personal information from your mobile account is ever stored on the phone. Your password is never stored.
- Your login session automatically times out after a certain period of inactivity.
Q: What time is the online banking cutoff time for internal transfers?
The cutoff time for internal transfers is 7pm CST for same day credit.